Missing Avatar in Hub

Hub Global Unlocks
The Crown Avatar that you get by reaching Level 49 in TW

That crown avatar was missing for me
So I reached level 49 in tw last week and I was really proud of it and used the crown avatar for a few hours then switched back to the dabbing zombie avatar from GI, the next day, after I booted up Minecraft, it disappeared for no reason and I want it fixed.

Screenshot

Hey,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have logged it and it will be looked into.

I know several players are experiencing this. If anybody else has experienced this issue, did you have access to the avatar for a perod of time before it disappearing? Or did you just not obtain it when you unlocked level 49?

Thanks!

I had the same issue with “The Worthy Opponent” hub title, In my case though I never had it. I think it is some xp glitch or I left the game and then hit level 49 due to treasure xp or something

2 Likes

@Splodger I got it when I first got level 49 in tw, i had the worthy opponent hub title but no crown avatar, you can dm me if you need more info about it.

This issue has now been fixed, the patch will be rolling out tomorrow, you should get your missing unlocks upon joining a game after the update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like