Minigame Information Page In-game and Online

Add a Hive Bedrock information page for all the Minigames currently available for Hive Bedrock. It would explain what the minigame is about, as well as additional information. This could be both in-game and online. As for an in-game minigame info section, this could be through a command - such as, /minigame info.
This would be especially handy for explaining the seasonal games, which I find is a commonly asked question, as well as the upcoming Mixed Arcade games!
Hive Java Edition has a minigame page online, which can be found here. It looks like this …

I would imagine an online Bedrock minigame page would be similar to this!

1 Like

A 3 year old can probably figure out how things work, everything is self explanatory, I don’t see this being very useful

7 Likes

Info provided can include a lot of things, such as XP charts etc. It’s not self-explanatory and stuff like this is queried quite a lot.

Im also thinking now, something like this would be excellent to have in-game. I have added this onto the suggestion.

7 Likes

Maybe a book, that has the idea and rules of the game you’re currently in. It could be in your hotbar next to the Map Voting.

6 Likes

great idea orbi! it could also be located underneath the game title, so its more accessible to players that don’t know what they are really doing.

2 Likes

Rules Item In Waiting Lobby

5 Likes

idek if i should be posting this here but unpin the murder mystery post on the hive’s twitter page lol its old now

3 Likes

Maybe Like the Spawn Rates of Stuff?

2 Likes

Bump. Voted

1 Like

Bruh did you just numb a 2 year old post :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes