Middle Eastern Region

[Hello Guys We Need A Middle Eastern Region]

**More information:None **

[There are a lot of people who play the hive and live in the middle eastern region it’s not fair to play in other regions as it gives us high ping and stuff like that thank you for listening!]

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
The Hive has all the information on where their players are from, so they will add regions when they feel it has enough players. This region keeps getting suggested, so now I’m wondering what percentage of players are from there. Maybe it could happen, idk if other featured servers have it as a region. If they don’t, then Hive could possibly scoop up a few more players for being the lowest ping for this region.
Before I get too distracted this was suggested before, use the magnifying glass at the top to search for posts that others might have suggested before you! Middle east server

1 Like

I don’t think it’s worth hives time or money to get those few extra players

1 Like

Well like I said, idk if other servers support this region, found out CubeCraft doesn’t. Idk how true it is, but someone said this. . .

2,000 players is a lot! They can’t scoop up all of that but even just a few hundred would still be amazing and I think plenty for a new server.
If you wish to continue this discussion we should head over to the original post!

Where did they get those numbers from, they haven’t linked any sources.

Looks like they are just saying they have seen players in game and making up an amount. Looks like they’re making up the ping numbers aswell, they seem pretty random.

I don’t think this would make much of a difference.

Although I couldn’t find exact numbers, the amount of players that have played hive this month is at least 275,000. Since my friend is rank 275,000th in HnS:

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion: Middle east server