Midair pearls included in death chests

When you kill someone while they have a pearl in the air, it should be put in the person’s death chest.

2 Likes

I feel like this might cause problems with Nemo haters :eyes:

1 Like

because knocking someone off of the map using the nemo is going to let you open the death chest?

1 Like

Something like that
But because a lot of people try to mid-air pearl after getting knock by a Nemo

Uh
But
If they died in the void
How do you get to loot their chest?

1 Like

if someone is throwing a pearl that doesn’t mean they’re in the void lol

lets say you are combining the h*ck out of someone and they try and pearl to run away. the pearl throws, but because of your incredible skill you kill them before the pearl lands. he’s saying that that pearl should go into their death chest

He said using a nemo
Not comboing, I support this for comboing and fairly killing someone

Yes I really like when I combine the h#ck out of someone

1 Like

I think you’re misunderstanding somerthing. If you die to the void, your death chest isn’t accessible anyways, so nemo deaths wouldn’t be affected by this change.

lets say you are combining the h*ck out of someone and they try and pearl to run away. the pearl throws, but because of your incredible skill you kill them before the pearl lands.

Exactly. This happens too often, and there are many times someone has, out of panic, thrown 3 or more pearls that are still midair when I kill them. Then later, it’s easy to lose the game or a fight to either not being able to aggro pearl at a good time, not having enough pearls to clutch, not being able to pearl away, etc.

1 Like