Chat message that says who queued in an Arcade hub game

Sometimes when I queue into Duels or Spleef it takes eternity for someone else to queue.

I think Hive should make it so that whenever someone queues into Spleef or Duels it can say who did in the chat or send a little notification so that other people can possibly queue into the game too so that it wont take a long time to find a game. I know this won’t really be that effective but at least it will make a little difference so that it is at least a bit faster to queue.

[player] has queued into [Spleef, Duels] (1/1)

So thats all for my suggestion. You can give feedback as always and you can vote if you want to.
Thanks for reading.

4 Likes

bump since nobody replied at all

As someone who enjoys the hive hub games I think this would help with finding players for games but the only issue is that it could fill up the chat

From-a hive hub rat

2 Likes

making it toggleable would solve that

also yes this is a good suggestion

1 Like

bumpers this kinda died

They should just put this in the game compass so you don’t have to run to the place in order to play spleef or duels
tbh I didn’t even know they had duels besides the bridge, and i found spleef while looking for golden mailbots.

I still think it should be an npc. A hub games npc that has all three hub games, showing how many players in that hub are queued into each one.

1 Like

b u m p
This is still kinda annoying.

1 Like

bump

please. its a decent idea at best.

maybe a notification because saying that chat would get annoying if someone were to exit queue and rejoin queue all the time

Oh yeah ig you’re right.