Making the server a more fun experience

Hey there hive I’m a long time fan of ur server since the day it launched on bedrock. I just want to give some advice which I think will boost ur player count by a lot. Now Ik you’ve just released the arcade mode and it’s great but I want to help u guys to improve it.

I think it would be cool to add a “quick play” thing that will pick a random game for u in the arcade or maybe even better not just the arcade but also other mini games that u guys have in the server. I’m pretty hypixel has that already so maybe u guys can use that as an example.

The next that would be cool is to add some more arcade games but obviously later. Like maybe a year from now u guys can add one in the chamber which is my fav mini game I’ve ever played but mineplex removed it a long time ago for some reason. Now lifeboat already has that game mode but the servers are things like my ping is like 200, it’s super bad. So ye I think one in the chamber will be super sick and then another arcade game mode that I think will also be good is duels. Which I think u guys already know what that is. Pretty sure cubecraft has it but still.

Now I also have another new game mode in mind but I’m not sure if it should be in the arcade or be as a stand alone mini game like treasure wars or survival games. Hypixel has this game mode called cops and crims. Now obviously I don’t want u guys to copy it but it would be nice see a game mode similar to that like u have a stick that shoots particles or something.

Now I’m almost done. Try to bring your old mini games back from Minecraft Java edition. They were nice and unique

And my last thing is to add a hive + rank lounge. A place where only players who have the rank can access it. It can be like a really cool mini hub or something idk. But I think that will make more players want to buy the rank.

Anyways that’s all and I hope u guys enjoyed my feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes please this sounds awesome

it’s been said before that the hive will not be transferring jags games to bedrock due to some of them not being bedrock compatible.

1 Like

They have a VIP lounge that you can enter for getting 100 mailbots

I’m no developer but i dont think this wouldn’t be hard to implement really good idea

1 Like

This already exists, but only as a Halloween LTM in ghost invasion.

1 Like

I LOVE this idea!
Like if i dont care the game, i just random queue
This might be good for the normal hub, too!

And this is just plain smart!

1 Like

These ideas are awesome!! And I hope they’ll add Ghost Invasion back (maybe a non-scary variation) via Arcade since that is much like the stick game you talked about (something very similar was once called Quakecraft or something is that what you mean?)

1 Like

Ye ik I said something similar to cops and crims from hypixel. You basically have only one life in each round and u need to win like 4 rounds to win the whole game

1 Like

Hey TheReapTide, Welcome to the forums :soft_cubee:,

First off please put each suggestion individually so that people can vote on a specific suggestion and if they might like one suggestion and not the others.

Secondly duels already exists as an arcade hub game however there is a suggestion which asks to make it a game mode which can can vote on here.

1 Like

I agree with this idea. I would like to hive to add Quakecraft game or something similar. to arcade

1 Like

Hey :wave:

Thank you for submitting your suggestions. Please be reminded, however, to try to limit your suggestions to one per thread, as cited in the suggestion rules here:

This is to ensure everyone knows exactly what is being voted for.

Thanks again :smile: