Make the Ranking for Twitch Or Streamer Rank Lesser

There is only 1 Streamer Rank on the Hive right now and that goes to Jeffska.

As said above it has 100+ concurrent viewers over Multiple streams and even Jeffska doesn’t have that much whenever I watch his Streams. But he has a lot, even though it’s not enough, that is 30 to 50 per stream.

I want the Live viewers to go down because this would help other creators get recognition even though they dont have 100+ viewers per hit

Not even MJ gets those many viewers.
I see good streamers like Xymoxix who have 45+ viewers and the same number over multiple streams.

Varlem and Jeffska :smiley:

2 Likes

We actually do have some that would go on that role

But most of them are either Helpers or Mods

Yes please 100 concurrent viewers is nearly impossible when only streaming Hive content, I think it should be you should have affiliate with 10+ viewers, idk what are other people’s thoughts on this?

not 10+ that’s too less. around 35-40 is what would make sense.
Note that the number above is minimum.

1 Like

Although I have seen the current only person that has streamer rank has around 20 viewers, peaking at 50, so that’s why I think it should be 10-20+

Isn’t that your average view for your Twitch Steam

You just been caught red handed

1 Like

Nah I get like 3.5 lmao

You have like 3 high light with 8 views

And then you have like 20-35 views on the rest

I say about 50 - 60 would work

And the reason why their not enough views on Twitch for the hive

Is because everyone else is making hive contents on YouTube

So Hive doesn’t have much exposure on Twitch

Shameful link to my idea to fix that

1 Like

Nah those aren’t live viewers those are clips that people watched, those don’t count

1 Like

50-60 is still hard for Twitch. YouTuber’s who have 2000 to 3000 subs get around 300 viewers because YT is a more known platform. But it wouldn’t make sense to give the YT a Streamer rank just because they match the requirement.

I want 45 to 50 be minimum required. over multiple streams

can you put his channel link

1 Like

I didn’t see any Hive Content on his channel.

Yes, but he is a Hive Partner (On Java btw)