Make the "Kill 5 Players With Traps" quest worth 30QP

I accepted this quest and haven’t been a death once since then.

Since you’re a death far less often than you’re a runner, this quest should be worth 30QP instead of 20QP. After all, it isn’t skill, it’s chance.

Killing five players is easy that’s why I said it’s chance

I don’t think there should be any luck based quests, like this one and winning as a murder

11 Likes

If they did this I think they’d need to increase the amount of kills required for the quest.
It is chance, but it’s really easy so I don’t usually have issues with it. But, that’s just me.

Some people struggle as a death, especially the newer players or people who just don’t play deathrun often. Maybe they did take the chance part into consideration but kept the numbers low to make it doable for when you do become death. You could also do what some people do and just exit and rejoin the game or re-queue until you are a death.

Deathrun players usually do the opposite, because being a death doesn’t give you wins, so they’re useless for leaderboards. I don’t know who would do what you’re saying, just for some QP.

1 Like

I get death all the time in fact the first 5 round I ever played DR on I was the death 4/5

I just like to keep my KD ration roughly equal :slight_smile:

I don’t know how I got this but there was a quest to kill 5 people in MM as a murder so I clicked it and joined MM for the first time on that day with a 2% chance of murd and some how I was murd and was able to win the game lol. This was a long time doe

1 Like

Yeah, you kind of know when you’re going to be murderer, with Death you never know.

2 Likes