Make The Ctf Experience More Enjoyable

Capture The Flag could use a couple of improvements that can make the game not only less annoying but more enjoyable for the average player,

-Make arrow’s and TNT more expensive, especially arrows.
No one likes fighting against a player that only knows how to bow spam it get’s more frustrating knowing that they can just buy another stack of arrows with 100 gold which one flag capture can award you.

-SBMM, I would think it’s not fun to play as a casual player just trying to have fun against a team of leaderboard/sweaty players

-“Fix” TNT Damage + Damage Radius
TNT takes too much damage from you from so far which could be really annoying for people who get spammed with TNT and just have no chance of fighting, it gets especially frustrating when you run away as it get’s placed you still take 4-6 hearts of damage, either make the TNT more expensive or make it take away less damage.

-Fix Spawn Killing
Now I know there was a fix to prevent this, but it honestly doesn’t work. Sure the players getting spawn killed do more damage but it doesn’t matter since the person breaking the rules gains most of their health back and all they need is a single kill against a player with chain which is most likely to happen. Either make the rule breakers earn no health back upon kill while spawn killing or make them earn no coins while gaining these kills

Hope this feedback/suggestion gets put into consideration.

Tnt is the only counter against having horrendous teammates and having to 1v6 the other team while you have the flag, trying to return your own flag so you can capture theirs
So no to that
Also, it’s usually advised that you don’t make list suggestions so people know what their voting for, but editing in a poll can fix that

I currently think that the boombox is balanced. Just run away from the boombox, they nerfed it in the same update as the spawn killing “fix”.
Speaking of spawn killing, yes. They need to actually fix the spawn killing.

They could do this by increasing the player invulnerability, and even making it so attacking doesn’t make you lose the invulnerability, because unlike in TW you can just run away.

Arrows are fine being as expensive as they are IMO, but should be nerfed another way. I think arrows should deal less damage in close range (vote here).

“it gets especially frustrating when you run away as it get’s placed you still take 4-6 hearts of damage“
um did u even read this part
@Zpc03

Yes I did read it.
As I stated I think as an individual that the boombox is balanced.
I’m not gonna say “Just run away sooner” or anything like that.
I’m just not going to vote for this post for the reasons I stated in my first reply.