Make it so seekers/dead hiders cant get hider podiums

Just doesn’t make sense really, They died so why should they still be able to get it?

Because they still got the most points and time hidden

If no one beat them ofc

No, not gonna happen. Once, I hid for three minutes, let out 54 taunt points, and purposely died. After that, I got 7 kills, and got onto all the podiums in HnS. Sadly, my screenshot is gone, as I bought a new gaming monitor and wiped my SSD. I forgot that I left that photo there

Ok but I don’t see how this defends letting dead hiders get hider podiums not to mention that podiums don’t give any extra xp

What’s harder?, hiding all game in a spot that’s practically impossible to find or running half the game from a bunch of seekers?

So like if it doesn’t give any extra xp and it’s not harming anything why does this matter so much?
Okay so a former hider lost and became a seeker and got a podium. So what’s the big deal? Lol

running half the game from a bunch of seekers

At that point why don’t we just remove podiums? After all it’s not hurting anyone right?

I mean there are podiums in all games so it wouldn’t make sense to remove them lol since every game has them.