Make ember swords more rare

Not because the sword is powerful. It’s because the sword is more useless than a respiration helmet and it clogs my inventory

1 Like

nO iT WoUlD dIsRuPt ThE bAlAnCe

In all seriousness, though, I think that this suggestion would best go along with a buff.

2 Likes

Ya hive should make it more rare it clogs inventory and annoying

2 Likes

Maybe make it so instead of 1 in every 5 ores maybe 1 every 20 ores to get it

1 Like

better idea - remove ember sword, bring back fire aspect wooden sword

2 Likes

even better idea - make it very rare and give it sharp 5

1 Like

No don’t, it’ll make a round where someone gets their hands on one and they become overpowered, maybe sharp 3

2 Likes

He was joking and sharp 3??

Just keep the sword as it is and add water buckets

1 Like

I feel like water buckets would just add to the inventory clogging. There’s already so many items I don’t think it would be useful enough to justify adding it anyway.

Yeahhhhhhhhh that kinda sucks

Ur right tho

NO

FIRE SWORD BAD AND OP WHOEVER GETS IT WINS.
fire sword cringe

then just reduce the chance of acquiring it

easy

make it only mineable through gold so limited people have it

you can’t complain about fire sword being op if you have a counter

1 Like

^^^^^^^ I’ve played like once and it was super useless fireswords were balanced

This is so false lmao. This seems like someone complaining because they lost a game. Over half of my wins I’ve won without a fire sword

I can’t count how many times I’ve lost because someone had a fire sword and I didn’t, they just hit me with fire, then 2 hits normal sword, and so on. It was so op, that if one person using sharp 2 and 1 person using fire sword fought, the person with the fire sword won, and both people got equal hits

1 Like

then use snowballs or blocks to slow them down

spacing is key if they have a fire sword, if they’re more than 3 or 4 blocks away then they can’t lay a finger on you (unless they’re super laggy, in which they’re likely unpredictable)

i mean when you get put on fire you take 0 kb so just fight them instead of running

bruh the sword of emberz already sucks

I would rather have KB but not have fire damage. Sorry for the necropost, but I think that this adds to the discussion.