Make a fishing mode

Ok, lets see what other people think, if you put this into #suggestions then we can vote if we like it. But fishing, idk it just doesn’t seem like something i’d need/want

1 Like

I know it may seem weird at first but once it gets added you’ll be able to see the true colors of fishing and how cool it is

I’ve fished before. its boring and takes time. but maybe you could fish up gear or something?

1 Like

take that back rn :(((

fishing is not boring

to some people it is. Give me some good reasons why Fishing should be added

are you a troll
because you’ve got to be trolling rn

Just put it into #suggestions and see what others think

I don’t care about whether this is added to sw or not, but it should definitely not be added to twars. This is because in twars, everything you get is because of planning, and not rng. If this was added, there would be some rng, meaning people with worse strategies could win more if they had good luck

1 Like

Maybe the fishing pole can be a weapon but it only knocks ppl back instead of pulling them but you can use it like 5 times

this is really useful in java pvp but Bedrock pvp doesn’t really work that way.

Listen, some people would like the fishing rod to be put in, but others just don’t see any use for it. You’ve gotta accept that not everyone will like your idea

1 Like

Lol Dw Ik xD I just wanted to see how far I could go with this joke sorry If you thought that way man

wait… so this was a joke?

1 Like

yes it was lol sorry man but I would be cool if there was a fishing like game

I knew it!! haha

@xBeanstalk knows what’s good lol

You were so sus in the beginning, I thought you were underaged. I just left the conversation lmao

3 Likes

oh my gosh! LOL! oh man. XD

well this would be cool still. But maybe you could get armor or kb nemo or something from fishing, and you get the fishing rod from gold blocks

1 Like

or a you could get them from signs like golden shovels

(that was a joke)

But I was thinking maybe it would be nice to make a game base on it where you try to fish ppl off but you can’t see where they’re at so it adds challenge like 2 teams of 5 ppl and there’s 2 modes where there’s a timed one where you try to get as many ppl within the time limit (2 and a half minutes) and a mode where you fish everyone until there’s nobody left and there’s 3 rounds of it

Don’t double post…

1 Like