Mailbot Pet/Plushie

Hey,
Just to quickly add on to the Hive speaking about Mailbot Merch, I want to say a couple things. If you do release another plushie (wether it is Mailbot, or anything else), please don’t release it soon. I don’t think it would do that well, as if people just bought the Cubee Plushie, not many people would buy another one. So maybe save it for a year or so.

Also, this could be a great idea for not only people who want to collect merch/plushies, but for the people who missed out on buying Cubee (when it leaves), so obviously this could make up for it.

This is just my thoughts though, but I defiantly think a Mailbot Plushie would be EPIC!

2 Likes

Any future merch we do has a long lead time, so don’t worry about it being too soon :grinning:

20 Likes

3 Days Left Until The Cubee Plushie Ends!!
Over 1300 Have Been Sold!!!
Can’t wait to get my Cubee Pet and Plushie soon!
Mailbot Next? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Soon? I thought it was coming in april…

3 Likes

Well, I meant you get the ‘Pet’ soon and the Plushie in April. Still, that is kind of soon when you think about it.

3 Likes

Or Australia for reasonable price

5 Likes

mailbot plushie & pet sounds adorable

8 Likes

If the hive were to release a mailbot plushie, it would be cool if it came with a mailbot mount.

3 Likes

Yeah. A Mailbot mount would be cool but I think a mailbot pet would be way better. It could zoom around behind you, but with a mount, it wouldn’t really look good. That is just my opinion though.

1 Like

I say a mount because seeing as there already is a pet for hive merch, it would be cool to have a mount for hive merch as well (since pets and mounts are the newest cosmetic items).

Plus I personally think it would be cool to ride on mailbots back ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Yes I think this is a great idea! Maybe it could be a limited edition one like the cubee or it could be like the endolotl where it’s always available. I think the plushie would also be a great thing to go aong with it.

3 Likes

I really love this idea Acrobatic_Joe!
I decided to draw what this could look like to see how it would fit in, and if I was even a little unsure before I can say with a degree of certainty that I think it would fit in with the other Hive pets nicely. Feel free to let me know what you think of it!

16 Likes

I have a mailbot costume that’ll be a perfect pet if they can add this.

bumping this because my boy mailbot is in this

1 Like

they should drop it around christmas time that would surely boost sales

This seems cool but instead of a mailbot pet I want a mailbot mount so people can have Both a really rare pet and a really rare mount (I like rare things lol)

1 Like

spaceship mount ;-; (mailbot issued to people in marketplace description)

1 Like

I’m thinking of trying that hub rat taxi service if it was a mailbot mount

2 Likes

Yes I think everyone is right especially cupcsr

Bump because Christmas passed and nothing like this happened. :sob: (Christmas being the best time to release any product. Any at all.)