Lower TIKTOK requirements

Currently the follower requirement for TIKTOK rank is 10,000. I feel like it should be lowered to 7-8,000. I realize people bot and stuff, but you would probably be able to tell if they’re botting by looking at their followers, then the comments. If there’s a lot of followers but like 4 maybe 5 comments, it’s usually bots. It’s also very hard to grow a TikTok over minecraft.

edit: yes, i know, the current requirements aren’t final.

1 Like

TikTok is a very easy platform to grow on. I feel as if the current 10000 follower requirement is very fair.

4 Likes

ok orbi, since its so easy to grow on, make a channel with minecraft content and gain 10k followers. i’ll wait

16 Likes

His block clutch tiktok has at least 67k views

It’s tempting.

1 Like

I feel like the current number is fair. If a person has 7,000-8,000 followers, chances are they will be able to eventually raise their following to 10,000 eventually. Besides, most content on TikTok may not be Hive related, so it is fair they want a pretty high number so they can expand their player base. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uhhhh
Are u ok

If ur an lip syncing e-boy, ez.

If you play Minecraft bedrock edition, it’s kinda hard to grow doing anything on any platform playing be.

5 Likes

If you have a high follower count on tiktok, the algorithm will make you more visible on the fyp page. when you have around 100 followers, your average is 200 (for views). So if you have 10k followers, your average view per vid is maybe around 1000.

(i read this somewhere, i’ll add the link when i find it)

2 Likes

Ratio’d him lol

i am the ratio GOD

1 Like

We are constantly reviewing our requirements for the rank. We currently have no plans to lower them but this may well change in the future.

4 Likes