Login Streak Loss

I logged on yesterday for the rock costume with my login-streak… I log in today, and it says I lost it? What in the world?

what time zone are you in, I’m cst, and for me I would loose a streak if I logged in past 7pm, as that’s when quests reset for me

1 Like

EST, and I logged in at 9:pm my time (yesterday…may 1) which is 1 hour past 12:00 AM UTC. I login around 8pm today, and that showed up

if rocky was available the first time you logged on it was past 12 am utc, rip the streak

1 Like

But i still had my login streak when I bought rocky

Is it possible for @Splodg3r to give my loginstreak back or something?

1 Like

hmm idk, similarly stuff like this happens to me but I still can’t figure out how I lost it

I had like a 30 day streak and suddenly I lost it even tho I played around similar time

edit: I think hive can give u back the streak but most likely they wont, u prob need tons and tons of evidence to back it up

4 Likes

Well, I bought rocky an hour after it came out…that would count because I was on. Then, today when I get on today, it is gone. (my time is 11:41pm Saturday May 1st)

1 Like

idk man, I suspect a bug with the login streak, they prob wont give it back since then everyone else will want their streak back

1 Like

They give back some login-streaks to some people…sorry if I am being very annoying, it is just frustrating when it happens, especially when I had a 464 loginstreak

2 Likes

What nooooo :sob:
You had a 464 days LS :sob:
Try asking support, but they take time to reply sometimes. Ask Splodger, Hudson!

1 Like

Scissors lost his like yesterday, and this is what support said Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 9.10.52 AM
what’s odd is that it happened 24 hours apart, and like I didnt lose mine

4 Likes

They gave back everyone their loginstreak for the xbox shutdown though?

5 Likes

that’s because the players had no control over the shutdown; they couldn’t log on to get the streak even if they tried. In this circumstance though, they’re less likely to give it back because, in a way, it’s your own fault.

2 Likes

I already pinged splod3r, so I am not going to bother him again

That says though “internal limitations” mine wasn’t my fault though…it was the Hive’s. I logged in to get rocky…(first day of the month) and collected the 463 loginstreak. Then, I logged on today (techically yesterday because it’s 2 AM) and it said loginstreak gone…

@GyrrabirdGamer

How could I have gotten rocky without getting my loginstreak!

Ik, scissors had also thought he logged on lol

1 Like

well I know I did, because that is how I bought rocky.,…I am kind of going on a rant, but it is hard not to because I am frustrated

This does seem rather strange
If you’re in EST timezone, then 12am UTC is 8am for you.
If you logged in at 8pm today, then that’s not past your available time.

Just trying to give another view on this, this is pretty strange. If it comes to that, maybe a staff member with access to your logs could take a look?

2 Likes