Login Streak glitch

Affected Service (Hub/Global):

What is the bug?
after making 85 days on my streak, I logged in to find that my streak was lost.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10

Screenshots and/or video:

I have reached out to HIVE support about this, who reported that I missed a day.

" * 2021-05-08T00:05:25+00:00

• 2021-05-06T00:06:20+00:00"

However I have to dispute this, as I’ve got alarms set to remind me to log into the hive every day, I even brought my computer with me for a funeral so I could keep my streak going. I suspect that something glitched. I have re-started my login streak, but I would very much love to have it restored, or some aspect of it restored as I’m 1000% positive I did not miss a log in. My wife and I log in at the same times and her streak has continued (albeit at a lower number then I had as she started slightly later then I did)

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

I’ve had a look at our logs myself, and I can unfortunately see you logged in a few hours late.

Login streaks reset at midnight UTC (2021-05-12T00:00:00Z). From what I can see, you logged in 5 hours and 25 minutes after this (2021-05-08T05:25:00Z) on the 8th of May.

Although it may have been the 7th of May for you (if you’re not in a European timezone), it was the 8th of May in the UTC timezone.

We are sadly unable to restore your login streak, as our support team have informed you, I really do apologise for the inconvenience.

5 Likes