Limited new modes on treasure wars

This would be like hypixel where we have a different mode every month so it changes so we could have a mode like rush mode on bedwars where we get maxed out gen stone swords everytime we respawn chain armour to begim with another mode could be overpowered where we have enchanted diamond armour and diamond armour and iron armour in the other slots so 32 gold for iron 32 diamond for d armour and 20 emeralds for emchanted d admour and enchanted diamomd swords and bows another mode which is a bit different is have beacons but they give you upgrades so an upgrade mode where you could put ingots in your beacon or shopkeeper and it will give you speed 1 for like 60 gold speed 2 for 30 diamond speed 3 for 15 emeralds etc obviously new maps but do 5 for each and do 3 maps to vote for like mega but there would be the sams maps for the overpowered mode and rush mode then beacon mode would have there own map

I would comment about how TheHive tries to be as original as possible so they won’t copy Hypixel, but I’m too lazy

2 Likes

Unique LTM’s aren’t a bad idea for TW, but I don’t necessarily agree with how you would start off with gear already to begin with. That would take away some of the strategy concept of the game and make it more PvP oriented, which isn’t what the game is completely about.

6 Likes

Alright but Hypixal didn’t invent LTMs…
Also if we’re on the topic about being original well treasure wars is just bedwars renamed .-.
No matter how much things they change, it’s still the same concept and objective.

1 Like

all jokes aside no too unbalanced

3 Likes