Limited levels in games

oh wait i was edititng srry

dats just an example

also you should vote on your own suggestion lol

dunzo lmao it wants me to type 20 letters so here

if you like type small message than 20 characters then you can do < > random characters between this symbols and the message will not show whats inside them but you can type small message :smiley:

so what i think you’re tryna say is to have those amount of levels up there as the max level and hive wont ever need to update it again? Also 150 levels is quite a lot and DR actually doesnt take to much skill once you get the hang of it

Also if u grind a lot, you should be able to hit more levels then hive adds more levels. For example i was able to hit lvl 100 in MM starting from lvl 20 , lvl 40 in DR and SW , lvl 30 SG and TW lvl 75 (preupdate) before they were able to update TW and HnS with more levels (not including limited time modes like ghost invasion and snow wars)

unless u play like 30mins a day i could see why this is an issue

if u want me to help u set up a goal or somethin to grind more id be happy to help you.

yea…

it takes me about 4 days to get a level
plz help me

1 Like

why
there are enough levels right now
and we first need more waited updaets
rejecc

1 Like

nonononono u dont get the point i want WHEN an update comes out say…tw,adding 50new levelsalthough the odds are pretty slim it will be a limit i dont want levels that is what iim talking about READ IT

Isn’t that just this? Increase level cap from 40 to 75 or higher

Nah
I think it’s more fun and challenging when they keep adding more lvls

some ppl i play games like bd,sw,dr for fun the restt i just want to kinda brag with to my friends :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

i didnt see it idk but maybe a little different

I doubt the hive is going to ever make a game with more than 100 levels, so this suggestion is kind of pointless imo.

2 Likes

If they wernt what would people do on the hive if they like to grind after getting max level on everything

I mean, I’m sure they’re going to add new games to grind over time.

iirc they want to get all the games to 100, and idk if anyone is getting jb to 100

2 Likes

NO JB is 20-40

DONT READ THIS NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Me and I’m so hype :slight_smile:

reading this again, do u mean to add more levels to hive for those who have already maxed out the games (new lvls dont have any cosmetics) and when hive adds more levels then the LTM levels resets to the previous level cap