Level 3 Chest in SG

Idea:
My Idea is, that after 7-10 minutes of playing a level 3 Chest spawns. In the Chat is: Attention Tributes Attention, the level 3 chest spawned. The chest can be found in the mid. Inside of it is something diamond stuff and a special Item.

Important informations:
The chest is only one time available.
You need 5-10 seconds to open it.
After someone opened it, there will be a message that a guy opened the crate.

wow, a new user, not making a duplicate suggestion?! an original and innovative idea? take my vote.

5 Likes

firstly, welcome to the forums!

secondly yea, it’s pretty much rare seeing new users making original and non-duplicated ideas/threads
it’s just not very common aight, most of them makes duplicates and we have to tell them to use :mag: button before making topics

2 Likes

wait

a non duplicate suggestion?

insert standing ovation here

4 Likes

Did I duplicate someone? I haven’t noticed it. Who has the same Idea?

you didn’t, you are the first to suggest it

also @unikern wasnt being envious, he just said this

he was being nice to you and voted on ur suggestion (btw you can vote on ur own suggestion if u want too)

4 Likes

ok this idea is fine but this will promote more camping in mid which honestly i think the supply drops are way better to go after, because look not a loads of people camps there.

But with this chest, There is a big Fight in the mid becouse everyone wants it.

3 Likes

I think the chest should spawn 7 minutes in, and be locked for an extra minute before people can access the contents. Good and original idea, take my vote

1 Like

I think thats kinda a good thing because hunting for players in SG is a chore. A chest at mid would add so much more spice to the game.