Lets us buy pet name charger with quest points

Make it where you can buy pet name changer with quest points

It can cost 500 or maybe 750 to get a pet name changer.

1 Like

Wouldnt this devalue it and be rude to everyone who purchased the one dollar rename pass thing from the shop?

1 Like

i like this idea! maybe make it like 1k qp but otherwise this is needed

3 Likes

I dont think it will devalue or be rude to people. some people dont grid challenges so they can buy it in the shop.

2 Likes

I think it would be good so people have more options than 3

1 Like

I mean those players can be compensated with either quest points or something exclusive for buying it when it could only be bought

1 Like

I think it’s a good idea. If players really want it but don’t have money/ don’t want to spend any, they can grind enough QP for one. But maybe compensate for those who have bought it?

2 Likes

I dont think people should be compensate. Just because you can change it anytime. Like I change my pet name a lot and I had to pay it was my choice. Also everyone get one free name change when getting the pet. So that’s why I think people should be compensate.

This has to happen, i want to rename my pet rock

2 Likes

That’s the same with the BlockDrop costume, and Hive didn’t care about that either.

2 Likes

I bought one for my rock, loll. I do think this would be quite annoying. I could’ve spent that on anything else, but I used to rename my rock that wouldn’t have been named any other way, but then they add a way. It’s still a good idea though, just would be annoying…

2 Likes