Less active just can't take it anymore 😔

Cya in the long run :relieved: (kinda)

(Clean your forums please it’s just to toxic) not trying to be offensive

I always get told that your 5year old that can’t spell (smh sorry I can’t spell not all people are perfect at anything)

I always get told I’m annoying and no one cares about me

And the most stupidest thing I ever gotten told is I like farm but I’m here just to find friends and if we hang out in like an actual world you can see I’m chill fun

(and I was told I like farm ss but I do it for fun it just seems like everyone is just hating on me for know reason)

And I’m just sick of it if everyone just met me in a creative or survival world you would see I’m very chill,nice person

Hope everyone had a nice Easter cya soon :heart::sweat:

Note: I’ll probably be the most active on hive so friend me there ig if you want to hang out but I’m sure none of you want to

And I’ll keep uploading on my youtube channel

11 Likes

toxicity cringe ngl, hope yiu enjoy what you do

2 Likes

Didn’t realize how I didn’t word it right sorry for that…

1 Like

Im very sad to see this. The hive forums is a place to interact with the hive community and instead it turned into a place of toxicity. Nowadays people try their best to make others look bad and make themself look more superior. I hope you come back soon skep and if anyone is being annoying just like ignore them. Welp part of the Journey is the end yk

4 Likes

I’ll miss you, Skep :)

5 Likes

sigh
i know we didn’t get along well but i certainly don’t want you to be sad.
if you’re ever feeling down and need someone to talk to, you can always rant to me on discord and i’ll listen, alright?
and if not then gl in life kiddo

5 Likes

I’m really sorry of how you’re doing right now.

There is always hope for your life and it’s important to never give up! It may sound something that won’t really help you effectively but in the long run, I’m sure that if you have more hope for yourself and if you take a few deep breaths everyday you’ll be able to feel much better! I hope that whatever you’re doing for the future, you’ll be in a much better place than how you are doing right now.

As much as you seem like a complete stranger to me and how we never talked to each other once, that doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a great person. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree with ItzFire of how it seems like the forums is kind of a bit toxic now than how the forums was designed to be in terms of socializing. Don’t let any negative wording hurt you. I’m always a person who you can talk to, just PM me! :heart:

4 Likes

Good bye skep :wave:
Real life always come first, and I agree that the forums aren’t the friendliest place, so, take a break of however long you need.
I hope you come back later, until then, have this dancing bee :beedance:

4 Likes

Bro, don’t leave. There are always nice people like you out there :heart:. In fact Chill & Nice people like you, make the games more fun to play. And don’t mind about the toxicity out there in the open, its just how people have evolved from Humans to Toxic Humans, but trust me one day they’ll realise how toxic they were being and come to an understanding. Everyone can’t be toxic forever can they? It depends on how their past was… If it was horrible and had sad emotions, they’d grow up to be a mean person. If it was Playful and had good friends around them it would turn out to be a good & great person. But this is the time we develop all the skills we need and build a base for our future career, this is the most time you can enjoying playing and doing all you want. When you grow up you’ll be too busy to even scratch your back… It’s best for you to take a break from Social Media and apps like Discord, trust me it helped me a lot, and it will help you too! And Happy Easter to you too!

7 Likes

We hope to see you more active soon, cya skep

2 Likes

Aww mannn

Cya skeps pet rock

2 Likes

Sad to see you go, Skep. Cya around :cry: :wave:

2 Likes

Sad to see you go :cry:

2 Likes

Thank you guys sooo much for the support much needed :sweat::heart::heart::heart::heart::pensive:

7 Likes

Good bye. Forums

I’ll login soon.

2 Likes

are you actually leaving this time

9 Likes

You’re really going? :cry:

:sob:

1 Like

sadness :sob:
you’ve given me the most likes
Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 8.49.14 PM