Legit Bed Wars

Include Bed Wars on Hive.

If possible make bed wars a LTM.

I think people would enjoy it, it’s a pretty popular game. Most servers have it.

We already have twars, which is literally the same thing as bedwars but with different items, so this is kind of pointless

2 Likes

Yes, but the treasure is one hit and done. Beds take a short time to destroy it though, so like it could be switched.

1 Like

No, because we already have treasure wars and they want to make actually original games, not just copy one of the most successful games of all time.

1 Like

Hey there and welcome! :wave:

Hive likes to be original

So adding bedwars wouldn’t be very original❌

Since that game is featured elsewhere

Treasure wars is basically similar to it and very fun :white_check_mark:

:honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

1 Like

there the hive has a very specific sort of style, i guess, and bedwars doesn’t fit that. beyond that, TW is basically bedwars except better imo, bedwars wouldn’t fit the hive, even as an LTM, if they made it fit, it wouldn’t seem like bedwars.

If you want bedwars play it on Hypixel or Nether Games

3 Likes

Okay, I know all of these things might have been said already, but lemme just sum it all up.

This idea is in no way terrible, it’s just something that the hive isn’t for, The hive likes to make original games, such as murder mystery, and hide n seek. Bedwars is already used in many many servers like hypixel and sky kingdoms. To make bedwars in the hive would just not follow the whole entire energy of the hive.

On top of that, treasure wars, which IS basically bedwars is already in the game. So if you want to play hive, and something similar to bedwars, give TW a try!

But also, just like the amazing recommendation that blue raptor said, if you want to specifically play bedwars, it’s highly recommended that you try another server.

I hope all of this advice helped you out!

Have a good day, Casper! :grinning:

3 Likes

TreasureWars is our take on the BedWars gamemode, we may well release different LTMs in the future, but we will not be adding BedWars as a standalone game.

3 Likes