Last achievement of quests do register

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global): All games, Asia region or probably global

What is the bug?
Whenever I complete any quest it doesn’t register my last achievement. For example if I got the quest of “place 100 blocks” in just build it will count till 99 and if I place more blocks it doesn’t tell me my quest is complete. When I go to the quest master it shows my quest is still incomplete until I go back to the game and place that one block again. This happens with every game whenever the quests have certain ingame numbered achievements to complete. For example the checkpoint quests for deathrun or “collect 100 coins” for murder mystery. This doesn’t happen a lot but it does sometimes.

My friends also agree with this happening and so I’m concluding that it is a bug.

Device(s) & Version
I play on Android version 1.16.221

Screenshots and/or video:
I dont have a video of it, maybe someone else can if you have this recorded or I’ll try to if i can :slight_smile:

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

This issue has already been reported and logged, it is being looked into by our developers, and we hope it will be fixed soon.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like