Know Who Your Teammate is!

When your teamate gets a kill, their name should be green in chat, and when they die, it should give you a “Your Teamate has been defeated!” message

I think its a simple feature, Yet it is a HUGE quality of life update. I’ve been in many random queue SG games, get a weapon and run off and get kills without knowing if my teammate is doing good, or even still alive. It would be great to see when your teammate is getting kills so you could say, “Nice Job!” or go and help them in battle.

At the moment there is no way to distinguish your teammate from an enemy in chat, so I often find myself thinking, “Look out for NoobMaster69, Hes getting a lot of kills!” But in reality he is my teammate.

I also think as an added layer, in Duo SG a “Your Teammate Has Been Defeated!” Message should show up on screen whenever they die. Just to help you know whats up.

I Think this should be in all gamemodes, not just SG, even though it is easier to know who your TW teammates are. Sometimes the kill log goes by really fast, and even if you are reading it you might miss something.

This addition would make all gamemodes much more fun, and there is LITERALLY NO DOWNSIDES TO IT.
Vote if you liked <3

I would assume your talking about sg, since if you can’t remember your teammate in TW thats kinda sad. I do agree with this though

4 Likes

Move this to the sg suggestions category(unless non-regulars can’t)

My suggestion isnt just for SG, Its for all gamemodes

My suggestion isnt just for SG, Its for all games

But sg and twars are the only gamemodes with teammates, and twars shows who it is by name color

1 Like

I agree but if they let you know who you teammate in SG Does in the lobby that will be great

That wouldn’t work, because you’re assigned teammates at the start of a game, not in the lobby. It would also increase targeting of high level teams

You dont get it. This is only for your team to see in chat
No one else sees this. My idea is your teamates names show up different color in chat

I’d like for the chat to say your teammates name and level before the game. Mainly for SG but whatever

1 Like