Knock back Nemo is wayyyy to broken

In my opinion, no matter what the hive does, knockback Nemo will be hated. It is wayyyyy too overpowered and people that I can kill easily end up killing me because of how overpowered knoback Nemo is. Can the hive please remove knockback Nemo from skywars?

Heck no the Community hate it being removed then how good it is. I right now believe that it is not that op I have killed many people that have the nemo.

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forums!!!

As has been said in other posts, the hive currently has no plans to remove the knockback nemo.

If you want to discuss the Nemo, do it here :

1 Like

nemo is not broken.

7 Likes

Hey, Welcome to the :beedance: Forums, First off this has been suggested many times both for and against, next time try using the search tool before making a topic thanks.

3 Likes

yeah true, bc of it’s rarity it is not broeken

2 Likes

there are ways to tackle the nemo, like standing behind a wall, keeping to the centre of islands, ender pearls ect. Lots of people who use nemo are quite bad anyway so as long as they aren’t that good, you can try to lead them into a false sense of hope. I don’t see Hive removing them, and personally i don’t want them too, they are quite iconic in skywars and the hive in general. thats just my opinion though. Also, this has been posted before by someone else lol

2 Likes

no :heart: Nemo is staying honey :heart::heart: Get good :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
no offense lmaoo

4 Likes

I say we need more Knockback Nemo in every game.

For example Knockback Nemo in Hide & Seek. There should be a 5% chance you’ll get Nemo instead of a useless wooden sword as a hider.

Knockback Nemo is love. Knockback Nemo is life.

5 Likes

nah, that would completely ruin the game, you can hide in a corner and hit people off that place repetitively.

No.

4 Likes

No, nemo is iconic.

3 Likes

“Wayyyy too broken”

1 Like

I o-fish-aly declare that nemo is not broken.

3 Likes

it shouldnt be removed because of how rare it is. it makes it so that ppl who are underpowered have a chance to fight against that one guy who immediately gets full diamond armor and a sharpness2 sword. it gives the victum of it a chance to use strategy instead of brute force and outsmart* your enemy.

Welcome to the forums FederalSine7654!

2 Likes

ness spamming pk fire is a skill yes

My opinion about this thread: It’s not broken due to the fact that it’s rare and it’s just doing what it’s supposed to do, it’s just annoying (due to people being able to spam it without skill and it just miraculously works) and it takes time to counter

1 Like

gonna have to disagree there, while you make a valid point it cant just be spammed without skill there are ways to avoid it and to use it in a way that will win requires some skill. and while it is annoying when you cant counter it because you dont know your enemy has one, with how rare it is it isnt the biggest deal.

so you’re saying camping at the end of bridges/on small islands during late game is considered a skill? yeah sure

2 Likes

its not a skill camping there but camping can still be countered easilly if you know they have a nemo. for someone to have a nemo and no skill they would easilly be countered by idk mabey bridge above them or yknow DONT GO ON A BRIDGE GUARDED BY A FLIPPIN NEMO. if You read my last comment i said it requires skill IF YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A NEMO if its a secret to you its alot more challenging.