Kill Assist in PVP

When your battling with your teammate(s) in PvP mini games every time you kill someone but some of the attacks came from your teammate and when you or your teammate kills someone the final kill or death message should appear you and your teammate’s name. For example
Final kill: User01 and User02 killed User03, You and User04 kill User05, You were killed by User06, User07, and User08 and the reason why I want kill assist in hive so that no one can feel bothered by stealing kills from your teammates

duplicate suggestion and cross posting

@Hlzyzptlk

1 Like

What no I’m about to delete my old one

You can’t delete your own threads unless there are no replies in it

@Holypotato263 new users ARE able to delete their threads, but as I said he only can do so if it has 0 replies. And he would be considered a new user if his username was colored in gray or light-gray.

Heyo, this is a duplicate of Kill assist system in PvP games so it makes no difference. (I know this was mentioned but here’s the original post that you can leave your ideas on rather then making a duplicate post)

1 Like

Oh well since I’m new so I better be careful nextime

already metioned that smh non

he doesn’t have the “member” badge so he is a new user

also whoops

How do I get a member badge? Is that hard to get?

ik we’re going off-topic but users’ first badge aint “member”, it’s “basic”

OK NGL the reason why I post this BC my friend calls me useless is BC I keep stealing his kills in twars. And yk I’m too savage in pvp I also have a small clip of that he calls me useless I’ll be posting it in twitter.