Kick afk players after 30 seconds in BD

Kick afk players after 30 seconds in BD

Pretty much in BD, sometimes I see players floating in the air. So far ive heard that some people get stuck in a block and can’t move or something like that, im not sure if its correct tho. Other ways they might be floating is their lagging or hacking. Most of the time they get kicked after like 2 minutes which is fine. The only problem is that sometimes they float in the air for the whole game and it basically becomes unfair. Today ive had this again where someone is floating in the air and I had to wait till the game ended until I can join the next game. This is quite annoying so I’d like to see this added this year or when BD comes out sometime in the future

You can’t hit them with a Nemo since they take no kb and you can’t spleef them since they are floating

1 Like

Agreed Agreed and Agreed

1 Like

Spaghettios

1 Like

They’ll just fall and die

When your internet is bad You’ll see you it fall But you’re not going to die Only after the Internet is good for you And the others will see you fly

1 Like

Never seen that happene

that’s what lag is
Players dont move
That’s what happens when you meet a 800 ping guy. They fly around and still manage to win even though you have a good 60ms

1 Like

I havent seen that happen yet

if u play it once a day for a whole week I guarantee you will see one at least

1 Like

800 ping guy here
no
its so hard to win with that much ping its not even funny
if they have 200-300 yes
anything above that is a severe disadvantage