Keep Personal Skins:

Keep Personal Skins:

I think that the community can benefit from self-expression by allowing the use of purchased skins from the market place. I miss using my own skin and I’d like to see everyone else’s unique skins! :grinning:

They are working on fixing the issue, so don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

This isn’t intentional, it’s just a temporary fix for the new persona skin thingies, because the hive doesn’t support them, I don’t think you would prefer to fight invisible players.

2 Likes

If there were going to be invisible players it would be mostly unfair, and heck (because I can’t say the actual word on the forums) and you can’t even know where they are at, so If they do remove the Halloween skins (not from the store just selecting you with them) that would mean it’s fixed.

I really want to see the incredibles skin pack because violet is my main skin and I really want to use it on the server. You can see all the characters as none are invisible.

Hey there!

Please don’t necro-post, as this is against our rules. Necro-posting means commenting on inactive threads that don’t really need any more input. If a thread hasn’t been used in 30 days or more, try to avoid posting on it unless you have something constructive to add - This is usually for forum games or suggestions.

However, this suggestion has actually been implemented and marketplace skins are allowed on our server. You can read more about that here but feel free to DM if you’re having issues. :+1:t2:

3 Likes