Just Build Meh Popup Warning

I know that a lot of you (including me) hate it when players just vote “meh” for everything. I think that maybe if a player votes “meh” four times in a row, a popup could appear in their chat saying something like:

You seem to be voting a lot of builds as “meh.” Are they all really that bad? Please try to vote fairly.

I think it’s definitely a good idea to have something to stop people repeatedly voting it but I feel like the popup could be a bit more of a warning? Which would then lead into this thread about punishing players who repeatedly vote unfairly. Not quite a duplicate, but still.

1 Like

Most of the builds are honestly meh though, they aren’t good but aren’t bad, we need more voting options so I can vote meh when a build is like alright and bad when it’s unrelated or dumb or something like that.

4 Likes

I don’t think that this is really punishing them, I think it could just act as a reminder.

3 Likes

I can see where you are coming from, I usually just vote good if it is completed and on-topic, but yeah more than 3 options is probably needed.

For a pop-up warning that seems good if you ask me

4 Likes

Of course, I just mean that as a reminder it should also serve as a warning, in my opinion. Like something along the lines of letting the player know that repeatedly voting unfairly may result in a punishment, rather than just saying “hm maybe don’t keep doing that”. (Assuming the punishment thread works out) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok. That makes more sense! :smiley:

1 Like

I see what you mean about the meh votes.
However sometimes I do vote love for things that are not as good as it can really make people feel happy. Sometimes I vote love out of empathy, as some people might not even know how to use this new game. Maybe there could be something like you said @anon14919351, but maybe not 4 times in a row, but four times in one match?

1 Like

Yes. I see what you mean.

1 Like