Just Build Longer Build Times

This suggestion stems from the fact that my friend and I while playing seemed to see a lot of unfinished builds, and sometimes we also didn’t have enough time to build. To cut to the chase this suggestion is For game modes with longer build times to be added to just build

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, on different platforms it may take longer to build. I see many amazing builds that end up unfinished and it doesn’t allow everyone to show what their final build looks like. :C

Also, welcome to the Hive forums!

2 Likes

I saw some cool builds end up unfinished like my shipwreck one

And, thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Do not build very big builds.

Why can we not vote on suggestions though?

6 Likes

The Idea of this is to add a game mode where you can build larger builds

1 Like

Like a “Pro” mode, I’m for that, still gotta be 8 minutes or something so pace isn’t too badly affected

5 Likes

I agree! I want to see cooler, better and bigger builds and 4 minutes isn’t enough.

1 Like

YES

I hate this damn timer, it’s never long enough for me to do a good build. We need 8 minutes!

1 Like

I agree that 8 minutes to vote would be way to long, but that’s not what we are talking about. We are talking about the time to build

1 Like

8 minutes and you can hit a finish button when you’re finished. Haven’t actually played the game (so don’t know if there is a finish button) but once everyone is finished the timer stops.

1 Like

sorry, i am dumb

1 Like

Yeah I agree. The build time is way too short, especially as an Xbox player as it takes awhile to type things into the search menu.

I personally think that the finish button is useless. I like the idea, but not everyone will finish in less than 5 minutes, or some people is AFK. (Those AFKers can be kicked by anticheat).
In my opinion, I would never hit the « finish » button, because usually I rush the last minute, or I add some extra details that can cost some points or the victory.

4 Likes