It was the morning of January 29

Lolrus wakes up and checks his phone, as was his routine for many months now. Upon a quick glance, he notices an email from the forums. Perhaps a response in a thread? A notification from hive or informing him of getting the highest rank available as a reward for the successful law enforcement he carries out on a daily basis to bring peace and justice upon the Hive lands? No, not this time. Today it was something else that hivebot had come to tell him. Upon closer inspection, it had seemed he was one of two people who had received the globally honoured New User of the Month award, granting him status, power, respect, and riches world-wide. Lolrus’ new power was unfathomable, only comparable to the power of ClankStar’s ban hammer when he struck Lolrus down from the Hive discord, forever. Even then, Lolrus doubted even a tool as judgemental as a ban hammer could stop him now. He was the ultimate being. He had received every prize he had ever wanted, completed every goal on his bucket list, and gained the strength to whisk away perpetrators of the Hive network’s integrity faster than you can say, “Subscribe to Lolrus”. The time is now.

13 Likes

gg
I didn’t get new user of the month when I joined :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

same

6 Likes

I posted like 1 message my first month so I didn’t get it lol

7 Likes

Same, I’m kinda sad I missed the opportunity.

Congrats on receiving the badge Lolrus.

5 Likes

me neither :frowning:

2 Likes

Also congrats on getting this

3 Likes

very hot lolrus many thanks

1 Like