Individual Armor Pieces

Hi, I would like to suggest an idea to be added to the shop keepers in treasure wars.
I want to suggest individual armor pieces for 1/4 price of the full set of armor.
E.g.
Chain head piece = 8 gold
Chain torso piece = 8 gold
Chain leggings piece = 8 gold
Chain boots piece = 8 gold

Same thing going for iron and diamond armor, except for diamond the armor pieces would cost 5 emeralds instead of 8.

Your truly
BabyGamer259999

No (Post must be 20 characters)

I agree with @BeastMaster6027, No

It would take 10 years to click on each piece of armor, not a fan of the idea

6 Likes

not exactly true, what I understand for this is that there would be the option to get the chain/iron/diamond armor set but also you can choose to take each armor piece one by one if you don’t have enough gold

1 Like

But it would take so much time to scroll down and find the right pieces and clicking on them

5 Likes

We don’t like the idea that’s all. Because we think it’s going to be annoying to use for us.

2 Likes

This isn’t a really good idea, but thanks for trying!

I say that idea sucked, no offense. I hate servers that do that, and I would probably quit hive if they did that

2 Likes

Don’t bump posts but I absolutely agree with you on this

2 Likes

Hmm… Interesting idea but I don’t really want it in game. I don’t no why. Also other servers have that in their bedwars games and we want the Hive to be unique. Good idea though

Hey there! Make sure not to bump old posts. This is called “necro-posting” and is against the forum rules. I think you are allowed to bump a post that is less than 1 month old. (Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.) Doing it unknowingly once is ok, but try not to do it again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh sorry! So it’s against the rules to comment on old posts? Sorry I don’t really know I am new to the forums XD . I’ll try not to do it next time

4 Likes