I'm not going to be as active as I used to be on the forums

There are a few reasons for this. 1. I’m not having as much fun as I used to on the Hive. It is a great server, but I am starting to get bored. Same with the forums, I’ll check it a few times a day, but I wont really read anymore threads. 2. I am only 13, so I don’t have a real job yet, I do help my Father and grandfather, and I help work at a farm, But I work in the farmstand, so I am not really doing any dirty work, which is what I want. Recently I have been doing these things more often and I have chores plus school is starting soon, so I don’t have as much time as I used to. 3. I play minecraft as a hobby, but I know I need to move on with my life at someonepoint, and I play it too much anyway. I don’t want to be that gamer who plays video games 7 hours a day. But rather that hard working kid, who does chores and other work 9-5.

Edit: Forgot to mention, my dream job, is to be a pastor, out west with alot of farms, and hope to have a small farm of my own. Obviusly I wouldn’t have time for video games, for this.
I will still check the forums, every once and while, but I will probably only check if I have any notifications, and that is it. As for mincraft, I will still be playing it, but I’m gonna try to only play 2 hours at the most, each day, so you might see me online. But some days I am very busy and can’t really log on at all. I have made alot of friends here and enjoyed my time, but I feel the need to move on.

Once last thing, I have a regular costume gift, so if anyone needs a costumes, tell me what costume you want and I’ll just pick someone and give it to you.

25 Likes

This is so sweet! :smile: I’m glad you are doing other things and wanting to test yourself going forward.
I wish you lots of luck!

13 Likes

It was fun having you here. Wish you luck in the real world. o7

6 Likes

Ok, fair. I’m a teenager as well.

3 Likes

good luck!

2 Likes

gl with everything:)

2 Likes

Good luck on achieving your dreams! :cake:

5 Likes

Wishing and praying that you get what you want COWMAN.

I often see you at topics so we lost someone who is really and actually active.

2 Likes

oh wow you want to be a pastor? good luck!

5 Likes

We will miss you man. You are quite a big part of this community.

Good luck on owning a farm :grinning:

2 Likes

Good luck mate! I hope you succeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww
I’m gonna miss you cowman.
You were a really great Forumer, you stuck up for everyone and made sure everyone had a fair chance.

Good luck on life!

3 Likes

Hey! I’ll miss seeing you around, brother. Was fun playing with you and you were a great, active member of the community.

Good luck achieving your dreams!

11 Likes

Go chase your dreams :slight_smile:

2 Likes