Changes and additions for Treasure Wars

P.S. I know that some of my ideas alredy were mentioned by anyone else, don’t say that!

New Maps

It’s just good. Lol.

New items

Treasure Wars need to see potions (at least speed and jump boost. Invisibility is too OP) and codwebs.

Armor Changes

I think, you should to buy only one part of armor. E. g.:

• Chain Boots - 16 gold
• Chain Leggings - 20 gold
• Chain Chestplate - 32 gold
• Chain Helmet - 16 gold
And more… Hive can change costs of any armor parts.

Enchants

On the middle of map can be one more Dave (Treasure Wars traider) that can enchant your weapon, tools and armor. All enchants can be unlocked by emeralds and if enchant is Protection or Sharpness and you try to enchant your diamond item, it will cost over 40 emeralds!
(Copied from HiveMC BedWars)

Generator Upgrades

Upgrade-9000 can’t upgrade your generator to spawn diamonds. I think, it need to be another shop but with upgrades. You can spawn diamonds on your base with different duration after one diamond spawn:

• Diamond I - 1 diamond in 15 seconds
• Diamond II - 1 diamond in 10 seconds
• Diamond III - 1 diamond in 7 seconds

Also with emeralds.

Double Fun

Double:

• Jumps
• Treasure Lives
• Speed
• Damage
• Health
• Costs

It will LTM. This mode were added to HiveMC (Java).

The reason why most of the playerbase would hate this is because they like to keep the game unique, quick and simple.
Adding all these enchants and upgrades all in one update would 100% cause backlash on The Hive. :frowning:

6 Likes

I disagree with all of these. Tnt, pots, and webs would just be annoying. It would be too hard to get armor with your system. Dia armor doesn’t need a nerf, em gens do(possibly adding a cap of 3 or 4 to them, so you actually have to have mid control to get dia armor). Enchants & your upgrades to your gen would be broken. I guess the double ltm would be ok, but it doesn’t need to happen. Also, double health/damage counteract each other.

8 Likes

I’m guessing that if the things aren’t already in the current update, these won’t be added because 99% of the time 2/3 days isn’t enough to perfect something

2 Likes

And yeah, I just copy Java HiveMC Bed Wars

Before anyone says your a necro poster no one needs this discussion to carry on, I have no issue with necto posting it brings less noticed topics to light.

Now @MrDem308 these ideas are good and whilst some of them are now added I agree we should add a fishing rod.

Fishing rods would break the game. Imagine bridge fighting with rods. Rods would be better for sws and sg:

edit: whoever thinks pots are op lol get good

1 Like

Hmm yeh perhaps in My Hyper Wars idea

It’s not considered a necropost if you want the idea to get more attention, so you’re good

1 Like