I know this has been probably said before but

REMOVE DIAMOND ARMOR FROM TREASURE WARS
It almost never matters what your skill level is. You win if you get diamond armor and have a functioning brain. I am a competitive player as you can see by my youtube channel and every match the first team to diamond gear wins. I feel now would be a good time to ask the devs to consider this because a big tw update is coming. Thanks for considering!

Diamond armor is powerful but there are plenty of ways to counter it.

1. snowball or shoot them with arrows and knock them off the edge.
  2. I can kill people with diamond armor when I have a stone sword.
  3. Knock them off the edge with anything you have on hand.

Or just be the first to mid

2 Likes

Treasure wars type games are always more strategy than skill.

Although skill doesn’t hurt

I’d perfer if diamond armour was removed but I can see a few reasons why they wouldn’t, first off, if you were some mobile player with lets say a ~10 percent winrate, it’s going to be decently hard to win games with chain against chain, so it would kinda be like hypixel, which granted I wouldn’t be against, but it could be discouraging to newer players.

Then if you just straight up removed diamond that would change alot of other things, bows would become way more used, so a nerf there would be needed, iron armour would need to be lowered in price, alot of maps (i.e most of the duos maps, spring and snowglobe for squads, and Sandstorm for solos) would need to be reconfigured since alot of issues would arise since these maps kinda funnel people to middle.

Also people would also probably start breaking more rules, so hiding below base would need to be countered and the anticheat would need to be buffed, and as I stated before bow usage would go way up.

Then the meta would become different, people would just play more defense over offense, and a diamond pickaxe would probably be needed since some defenses would get quite large.

Overall this could work, but it would make it alot closer to hypixel bedwars than anything else. Its alot more complicated then just removing diamond and going “Well, we’re done, all the games issues are solved”. I think if the hive wanted it this way they would’ve just done this at the start, but who knows.

2 Likes

Hey, coming here and making a thread about something that has already been suggested and is just yelling isn’t the best thing to do. If you want to see this changed, go upvote the original thread. And hey, the new update is coming out in two days, so this might be changed anyways. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

bro half the people that get diamond armor are trash. ur good…?? why cant you combo them

you can also just try and get full dia or bowspam… if they’re playing super defensive they prob wont leave their base unless theyre camping mid (this is the only time i’ll allow bowspam)

1 Like

First of all…

Secondly, you should not make threads based on something that was already said before because it is violation of guidelines.

Keep It Tidy

• Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.

Although, that second one might have been irrelevant, it technically still applies.
Hope you understand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

IF IF IF they wanted to remove diamond armor, I think now is too late and would piss a lot of people off, it’s a core part of the game now. It’s not going to disappear like this. And anyways what would you use emeralds for in that case?

3 Likes