I have decided to become the ultimate madlad

yes

you heard me right

I will become the ultimate madlad

but how, you may ask?

I will become the first person in the history of the forums to get the Devotee Badge.

wish me luck

3 Likes

That’s such a big lie.

1 Like

I meant in the history of the forums

Yeah @thegamingtoyyt and I will beat you to it

2 Likes

whats ur streak so far

How do I check? I know it’s longer than yours because I joined before you and as far as I know I didn’t miss any days any time recently. If I didn’t miss any days in October, November or December, I should get it between June 23rd and July 23rd.
Edit: Can someone on pc check if they can see which day in October I got this or is it just impossible?https://forum.playhive.com/badges/46/aficionado
I scrolled down in my notifications, it was October 9th when I got the 100 days one.

So according to my calculations I will get it on June 30th or July 1st if I don’t miss anything.

You started logging in daily on 9 January sooo.

4 Likes

@BlueSlimeMC you could beat them on getting this badge.

I am going for the 100 day one.
And @HolyPotato263 I said you just got aficionado badge so it will take a long time before you get devotee badge.
I say at least 5 other people will get it before you.

2 Likes

oh no

I guess I could be like the 3rd to get it if you guys don’t miss a day

Also @ThanPixel will get it before you

1 Like

you dont have to ping people when you want to mention them you know

if pixel doesn’t want to get involved with this thread that’s an unnecessary notification

3 Likes

Tbh I’ll probably screw up pretty soon, but I’m not super far away from getting it either, then I’ll take a break

Honestly there’s very little for me to do so I’ll probably still be here because I’m bored but I’m not sure.

2 Likes

What if you get hurt and go into the hospital,
Or go on vacation?

Also even if I get hurt I will find a way, even if I have to write with my toes. Lol last week I was playing minecraft with 1 hand.

2 Likes

How ? xd

My calculations were right, surprisingly.

1 Like

yes they were

ggs slime