I dont like this new update

I might quit, but before we get into that lemme talk how bizarre this update is. Okay so, I realized Minecraft got a new update. But it reseted my things but, this is not about the hive. But I personally almost wanna quit over the slow hitting. I can’t combo anymore. I thought I was good, but I feel really bad. I cannot stand with this, I really don’t like it. It’s now impossible. I also don’t like this too because I had to turn off view bobbing for Minecraft’s part. But slow hitting, we all get the same amount of cps. Hive, you made it impossible for skilled players now. We hate slow hitting. I’m not gonna play this anymore if this keeps up. I’m switching to CubeCraft if you guys don’t retract this update. I’ll try to be positive. I just haven’t played The Hive in a while. I just can’t though. Trying to play it, and with the bridging. I just can’t though. If they can’t change it, then ill not be playing in a while until. But like, you get it though. If you have really good cps and you also use strafing medium (7-8) or high cps. You’ll understand me whenever you try it out if you are a good player, but other than that. Mobile players won’t. (ok yes i complain 2 much pls no bully) But like please, hive, please. Figure out something or like I don’t know. If you can change the PVP, ill migrate back to The Hive. (if its the PVP I play on the last version) I really shouldn’t be complaining to The Hive. I should just complain to the Minecraft bedrock devs. (this is off topic but my birthday is nov 22nd!) pls wish happy birth thank but hopefully, a miracle will happen. MINECRAFT WILL CHANGE IT.

1 Like

wait you cant combo in 1.13

this is a real low point

3 Likes

If that stays I’m done with pvp

2 Likes

I don’t understand, is this like Java 1.9’s combat cooldown?

2 Likes

imo combos getting removed is a good thing. Now it’s more justifiable to get rid of bowspam too, as there isn’t something like it that they wouldn’t fix.

3 Likes

Thats a joke right
just making sure

2 Likes

No. Comboing is even worse than bowspam imo.

1 Like

how else are we supposed to win
wanna trade hits?

3 Likes

True, how are we gonna win, this update is so boring now, I can’t play as I used to able 2. They have to change this in a week or im quitting, not even a joke.

It’s so hard, yes i know. But like to combo now, its so hard. Clicking is also the main part how I win.

2 Likes

Strategize, get in a good position to win, strafe people. But with those tactics, it doesn’t remove choice from the other player, which is good. Also, java combat will come at some point, so it’s going to change even more.

1 Like

This is not Hive Faults to my knowledge Its the New Minecraft update and By when I’m playing I can Still Combow.

3 Likes

I find it impossible for java combat to come to bedrock

Mainly because of the simple fact that they’re coded in different languages (Java and C++) and the code is gonna have different outcomes between versions

1 Like

Possibly, but I don’t think a timer will be that different between editions. But I could be wrong.

1 Like

Oh are you joking Bedrock team? screw this i’m permanently migrating to java.

2 Likes

That’s not a reason, they can do it if they wanted to, but most players would not like the system, and you can’t go back to an older version so the players will probably quit if they added it. That’s why they are experimenting with a new pvp system for both versions

2 Likes

combos are still here. phew :sweat_smile:

i’ve been better at pvp since the update came out, mainly since everyone is bad bc of the new update

edit: nvm you have to trade hits a lot of the time

Yeah, it ruined my hopes the first time I got comboed after the update…

1 Like

Honestly, getting my r9 alienware desktop soon, gonna play java cause this new verison is cursed!

I can still combo and I recently got combo’d 5 blocks in the air by somebody today in SG. I don’t know what you are complaining about. Having 10 CPS or more never even made a difference in bedrock pvp anyways. The only thing that is sorta weird for me is my arm looks slower when I hit but I still can get combos and stuff, I guess bows are kinda weird now. The only reason you would have trouble combo’ing right now is if you are just bad at the game.

1 Like

I had to turn View Bobbing off as well. It’s quite annoying, to be honest.

2 Likes