I almost got reported for speed bridging because someone thought I was hacking

:sob: I almost got reported for speed bridging in sky wars but I wasn’t hacking I just searched youtube how to speed bridge and it was quite simple to follow I just place my mouse cursor 2-3 pixels in front of the block hold right click and W and I practiced for an hour and I decided to test in out in a sky wars solo game and when I tried it out someone said HAX but I wasn’t hacking in fact I don’t even know how to hack all I wanted to do was speed bridge :disappointed:

First, welcome to the community ! I hope you will have fun in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry, I also speedbridge on mobile and I never got banned.
In fact, the person that hackusated you was probably jealous of your building skills :rofl:

If you were not hacking, you will never be banned. In case you are, and wish to appeal your ban, please email to [email protected].

7 Likes

Hey there :wave:
As said above, you will not be banned for speed bridging. If you weren’t hacking, there is nothing to worry about.
I’ll be closing this now, but if you have any other questions about this topic, feel free to shoot me a DM. :blush:

4 Likes