Hubtitle Idea „Master of the Hive“

hubtitle idea: „master of the hive“

you could add a hubtitle as a reward for reaching the highest level in every gamemode in the hive

i think it would be cool to get some kind of a reward for all the time you invested in grinding the hive‘s games

This seems decent but this probably still won’t be added since not much people are maxed out in any game and you’ll barely hear about it but still a good idea nonetheless.

3 Likes

i like the idea, but for the months it would take to get all the levels in the hive, i say a hub title isn’t really worth it. maybe a exclusive costume, hat, avatar, mount, and even bring back the Cubee pet. Nevertheless, i do like this idea. you have my vote!

9 Likes

sounds great! and adding more rewards is also a good idea. however, I don’t think they will add the Cubee-pet again :frowning: but I’m glad you like my idea!

2 Likes

Maybe another exclusive pet, inspired by a costume? (e.g. Royal Melon pet)

4 Likes

Maybe this? :eyes:

3 Likes

What would happen when a game is updated to have more levels or a game is added? Would it remove the hub title or would you keep it? If you’ve maxed hive once do you just keep the title? Just wondering.

3 Likes

I think they could have a grace period where once a game gets updated, everyone who already has the title gets to keep it for a set amount of time, and at the end if they haven’t maxed the game that got updated yet they get it taken away.

Or they could just take it away until they are maxed again…

7 Likes

instead of it getting taken, they could just turn it into “Almost Master of the Hive” until you max out the new game. That way people don’t have their hard work and effort completely erased, and have to go through MORE hard work and effort to get it back. :expressionless:

4 Likes

What if the pet was a trophy…. but with wings.
:trophy:🪽 :heavy_equals_sign: :+1:

4 Likes

Golden Cubee?

1 Like

No, a golden trophy.

1 Like

It was an idea…

1 Like

Oh, sorry….

1 Like

YES!!! WiTH MAGICAL WINGS AND PARTICLES!!!

3 Likes

Agree with that

Hive sometime add new levels or maybe hive will add new gamemode.

So, my friend this hub title isn’t fully functional :smile::smile: Cool Hub Title tho i love it.

@Centuwuria If that Hub title function like this it will be so addictive and importantly there are cool global unlocks beside this! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

What about just expiring it when a new gamemode is added / new levels are added?

2 Likes