Hub links broken

Problem in the Hub of the American server.

Today I wanted to purchase the Hive+ rank, however when I click on the upgrade rank link in the hub via the green floating plus sign I get nothing. I tried the other links as well (ie. skin packs, weekly costumes) and none of those were working either. I’ve shut the game down and reloaded several times and nothing. I’ve also manually searched your store and can’t find the role anywhere. I play in Bedrock edition on an Xbox One.

Anything helps, thank you.

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this bug report.

This seems to be an issue with the Marketplace, and not something that we have any control over.

That being said, here are some trouble-shooting steps:

• Make sure to revert any changes you’ve made to your DNS settings that you may have made to allow you to connect to non-featured servers.

• Try clicking this direct link to the Hive+ store page; as you’re on an Xbox, you may need to try doing this on another device: minecraft://openStore/?showStoreOffer=4ad5afad-a273-4771-8cc8-9a324b6384c9

Failing this, you’ll need to contact Minecraft’s support team, and see if they can help out: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like