How to PvP Correctly!

There are many and i mean MANY ways to PvP, and i just dont have the time to go over them all. So, i will be going over the 3 most basic (and important ways) to Pvp correctly.

1- Have you been running straight into your opponent? You should never do this becuase if the person your fighting has better gear than you, you may find your self at the re-spawn screen! To fight your opponent the right way, you have to strafe! Strafing is where you move around your opponent while hitting him. This will make it hard for your opponent to hit you while you remain in control! Strafing can be zig zag circle etc.
2- Critical hits! Hitting a player while falling will do a whopping 50% more damage then hittingg him level! You do this by spamming your jump button while hitting your opponent! This tactic is best used when your cornered or in a narrow place where you cant strafe.
3- Use tools other than your sword or axe! You other primary weapons are: bow, fishing rod, water, lava, and eggs or snowballs. You can use these in many different ways, (but of coarse it would take forever to write so i will tell you one thing: switching back and forth from sword to the tools i just mentioned can confuse and stress your opponent witch will give you the advantage! These are the 3 basic PvP tactics! (in my opinion) Try em out and have fun!

2 Likes

Good tips, but the best one I think is trying to always play the lower ground, makes combos easier and helps you win against more skilled players

9 Likes

Yes i was gonna put that in my guide, but this is based towards begginers and i thought that it was to advanced for newbs, but i might make one for experts!

3 Likes

junping while pvp isn’t a good idea… it makes you get crit more because you’re in the air when/if they hit you.
another pvp tactic that you could add is w-tapping, reset your sprint each time you hit your opponent

4 Likes

don’t forget jump strafing

2 Likes

ERROR: TYPO

2 Likes

we’ll yes, but also no
If you can click fast enough you can get a person to go up into the air and you can hit them while they can’t hit you. It’s not ideal, but straightlining can be good

2 Likes

Yeah thats true, but i didnt want to put it in my forum.

1 Like

Lol i will fix that.

1 Like

It goes along with 1 and 2

1 Like

so more optional to the player(depending on the circumstances)

1 Like

Yes thats another good one and i agree about the jump part.

1 Like

You just Quintuple Posted
I don’t know what to say

1 Like

sorry i didnt relize

1 Like

The rule doesn’t apply if you are using the reply feature to reply to multiples posts

Read rules more throughly

2 Likes

Technically they did double post
They replied to the same person about the same thing

This is the only time it happened

1 Like

I don’t think it still counts

Because this is what it says:

see?

5 Likes

Sad mobile noises

1 Like

I’m no pvp expert, and this will sound insane, but for mobile I would attempt to initiate every single fight, since you can combo on it pretty decently, and at least from my survival testing a mobile player gets 3.5 blocks of reach and windows 10 gets 3, also just remember to play low ground etc, etc, it’s difficult but you can definitely improve

3 Likes

decent guide, however crits dont exist on the hive so jumping is pointless. also for the last one we only have snowballs and bows

8 Likes