How to make the boombox fair

This is my suggestion on how to make the Instant TNT balanced in CTF.

Please read this post before saying its a dupe.

As far as I’m aware some ideas here haven’t been suggested before.

Idea 1) Make the instant tnt no longer destroy blocks, and make a new item that destroys blocks. The block breaker boombox, that works exactly like how it does in treasure wars, for 50 gold. This could also go with blast-proof glass, but would still work without it.

Idea 2) Reduce the base damage of the instant tnt, so that it deals 10 damage.

Idea 3) For every player that the tnt hits, add 5 damage.

For example if three players got hit, it would deal 25 damage.

The damage would be capped at 50 damage.

The last two changes would make the tnt not too effective in a private battle, yet devastating to large groups.

Hey there! The TNT boombox can already be countered by many ways.
i need more info on

As you know, people have at least 20 health or 10 hearts. Every 1 heart is 1/2 a heart so please explain it like that.

G’Bye!

Nah, CTF is fine the way it is. I feal like adding block breaker boomboxes would make it feel more like Treasure Wars in a way. The whole idea of the arcade update was to make newer games, and permanent games. Not add ins to older games.

The boom box in CTF was designed by Hive to break blocks and deal damage. Like a mixture of the red boomboxes in SkyWars and Block breakers from Treasure Wars combined into its own thing. I know this kinda goes against what I literally just said but I do think that the CTF boomboxes should stay the way that they are.

Now onto blast proof glass. This would COMPLETELY ruin the game because now that the arcade update has been out for almost a month now all the sweats are getting sort of tired and moving on. Maybe to got play different games for nostalgia or whatever. Now all that’s left are the noobs who just what to have fun, not sweat their balls of in a block game against 8 year olds. The noobs already build huge defenses and, going back to my point about the boomboxes, you need something to get rid of a big defense while ur fighting what? 4-6 people?
My point is blast proof glass would be a really bad addition to CTF. And if Hive decides to go ahead and add it cuz why the heck not, then make it expensive like in treasure wars so that you actually have to do work to get it, unlike snowballs in Treasure Wars.

And for the love of god….

DONT ADD SNOWBALLS TO CTF

1 Like

10 base damage. 2 damage= 1 heart. And before you say on chain or iron, its how much dMage it does, and the armor would calculaye protection

But would the armor decrease the damage or will it completely ignore the armor and place 100% 10 damage?

armor would decrease damage

Sooo… tnt

Yes, like it already is. I’m trying to say it shouldn’t change imo

1 Like

This would be really helpful