How to get next stop:arcade hub title

How do you get next stop arcade hub title? I saw someone in the hub with it

1 Like

You got it by being subscribed to the Hive’s newsletter, you will not receive it if you subscribed after the fact of the release of the newsletter. If you have gotten the email the code can be found at the very bottom of the email.

2 Likes

If you have subscribed to the newsletter but did not get the email:

1. Check your junk

2. look at think: Discuss The Hive Updates Here - #6824 by Wizzotech

2 Likes

You will get a redeem code if you are subbed to the newsletter. This will give you the hub title and voila you go it . Hopefully this helps

2 Likes

I subscribed to the newsletter when it first came out, but I still haven’t gotten the email. Just give it some time, and you’ll get it eventually. (Hopefully)

3 Likes

How to get it?

1 Like

Read the comments and if are still confused read this.

I’ll give you a consideration since it’s ur first time on the forums. Have a good one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

My code is not for hub title next stop arcade its a costume

1 Like

you can get the next stop arcade hub title by subscribing to the newsletter and this weeks will have a redeem code at the bottom copy that and paste it in chat in game

have a nice day :cubee:

2 Likes

you get it by being subscribed to the Hive’s newsletter but you will not be able to receive it if you subscribed after the release of the newsletter. If you have gotten the email the code can be found at the very bottom of the email, once youve gotten it from the newsletter copy and paste it in the chat in the game then you will get the hub title :+1: :cubee: https://newsletter.playhive.com/subscription/form
here the link to get the newsletter

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

You get the “Next Stop: Arcade” hub title from the most recent newsletter. You have to be signed up for the newsletter in order to have gotten it. If you are not signed up then unfortunately you cannot get it.

Have a great day :blobheart:

2 Likes

Question Answered