How in MY OPOIN hive can make skywars lil more balenceed

ORIGANAL POST
Hive Skywars is a very RNG or luck related game and I have my thoughts and reasonings on how to fix this problem so its more skill related

1: make everybody start with the same items on their starter islands to make it so that somebody cannot have full diamond and then another person just has half iron and a stone sword

2: make Redstone insta-mine but when it is destroyed it places a tnt in its place so if you are being chased you can actually do something. and also remove the fact that Redstone gives you absorption hearts because getting 5 extra hearts is absurd, I guess if you wanted to you could make it so that Redstone heals half a heart to heal and that would make Redstone actually good but not overpowered. so basically rework Redstone(now that its not 2am, this is actually d-d-d-dumb)

3:change books of healing to make them not insta-heal and instead have regeneration

4:make it so that the chests in the middle (including the cool looking one with the custom model) gets better/more items over time

5:change it so that you cant get 5 diamond helmets in a row from mining diamond ore

6:decrease chance for tnt to spawn when mining gold ore

7: make it so you cant axe spawn island chests for the first couple of seconds of the game, to add more skill to collecting items and so slow down people who are b a d
(controller people might make this a no no)

8: you cant get enderpearls from starter island

9: make snowballs more common

10: make arrows less common

11: remove the fire sword thing from mining emerald ore

12: give person who did the most amount of damage to somebody who died health but also give the person who killed them a lil bit of hp too

13: increase chance of getting a book from lapis ore because its way too low

14: add a SBMM option for players

15: have some ender-chests need to mine blocks to get to them(like obsidian or something)

16: get extra xp for killing multiple people in a short time

Clearing things up/complete edit(I made the original at like 2 am)
Also I’m not going to say why I think these things should be in to hear a lil more C O N S T R U C T I V E C R I T I S I S M i’m also lazy

1: Make everybody start with slightly different chests items, but make the ores on each persons island have the same drops

2: make redstone give a max of 3 absorption(or less I duuuno)

3:I still think that books of healing should be regen and but like give slowness for 2 seconds or somthing

4:Still think that the chests in the middle should get more/better things over time but only if people are not at mid or opening the chests at mid

5:I think that it is universally true that nobody wants 5 diamond helmets(not restricted to diamond helmets)
somebody asked how hive would do it, and it should be feasible with plugins.

6: when the tnt spawns from gold ore the tnt should not fully explode for funni

7: controllers and n o n - g a m e r s make breaking chests with axes very helpful and gamer so yeah

8: couldn’t get endy pearls from starter island so this point is completely g o n e

9: make snowballs moderately more common(from gold ore) for people who don’t have any
snowballs are very strong so I also think that the “baller” kit should be nerfed

10: nobody actually uses bows in sky wars

11: who wants to mine some SCRUMPTIOUS emerald ore searching for a better sword and then get a fire sword thing. could also buff fire sword thing to make people happi

12: I still agree if that what ever damage you did to somebody and then they die, you would get a part of the health you dealt to them

13: still think that lapis ores should drop more often but this is balanced from my suggestion of books of healing giving regen instead of insta-heal

14: make everybody start with the same items on their starter islands to make it so that somebody cannot have full diamond and then another person just has half iron and a stone sword

15: add a SBMM(skill based match making) OPTION for players

16: get extra xp for killing multiple people in a short time balenced from “I still agree if that what ever damage you did to somebody and then they die, you would get a part of the health you dealt to them”

alright this is about it tell me things that you disagree or agree on please, and have a cold glass a water right now(you’re dehydrated)

I do lmao, great for comboing

Also, please don’t make list suggestions

3 Likes

Welp, another list suggestion

Once again like the other huge list suggestion made recently this one also has a bunch of random things and I don’t feel like going through and critiquing most of them. Not to mention a bunch of this stuff has been suggested before many, many times

Just don’t make list suggestions, and please look to see if some of your ideas and read the suggestions category rules: Suggestions Category - READ BEFORE POSTING

2 Likes

RNG is kinda what makes the game fun

2 Likes

Why I think lists are nice

you can fit many problems and solutiuons in list

lists are very, very, very nice

has 4 letters

can also have 5 letters

this is a list

list

Why I think lists suggestion cannot be viewed:

against the rules
against the rules
against the rules
against the rules

3 Likes

what

2 Likes

Bruh

Lists are against the rules

Read the rules

2 Likes

Just flag the post lmao

idk why, but as soon as i flagged it as inappropriate, the section for breaking forum rules, the text went hidden lmao

coz you’re regular and he’s a new user.

1 Like

Closed due to it being a list of suggestions. You are free to make another suggestion individually for each of them but before that, please make sure that it has not been suggested before by using the :mag: button.

You can read the rules for suggestions
here.