How Do I Get a Giveaway Approved?

Okay I’m a little bit confused on this, Splodger made topic saying that you had to contact him in order to get a Giveaway Approved but I heard some people say you could just post the Giveaway and a Mod will eventually approve it. I tried searching for other topics that ask this but I couldn’t find any. I Have Plans of Doing a Giveaway, I just want to do it the right way, could somebody clear this up for me

1 Like

I would just dm @Hlzyzptlk or @maybeSheila after you have posted your thing that needs approval asking her to take a look at it :DD

4 Likes

This thread should tell you everything you need to know

7 Likes

im kinda confused on this too
like i made a contest, and it got rejected. i dont know what i did, splodger never responded.
than i asked him if i could host another, again no response. ive kinda given up, splodger doesnt like me ig

1 Like

That’s The Thread I was Talking About, Splodger Currently has his Dm’s Disabled on Discord, so I’m going to do what Pleebs says, try to talk to holly or sheila and go from there

1 Like

It says you can dm him on the forums, so I would go ahead and try that first

4 Likes

There We Go I Sent Him A Message, I’m hoping to do this giveaway at-least the 27th

2 Likes

You can just post to the category and one of us will look over it and approve it, no need to contact Splodger beforehand

5 Likes

PERFECT! THANKYOU ANIKITTEN!

Btw your Welcome to Lock this @AniKitten

Also Thankyou to all of the other people who tried helping me out

1 Like