Hive trash hackers/anticheat

Hive Pls Upgrade The Anti Cheat Because It Has Hacker Every Game Many Player Quiting On Hive Right Now

I’d like to point-out that the Anti-Cheat System is being worked on everyday, also this suggestion has alr been suggested (multiple times) make sure to use the search feature (:mag:) before submitting your suggestion.

3 Likes

I doubt that you run into a hacker “in every game”, pretty bold accusation for any server even if you are exaggerating.

I’ve played on various servers such as Lifeboat, Cubecraft, Mineplex, and Hive, and despite playing way less on all those previous servers, I’ve ran into significantly more hackers on them. Do I think the hive anticheat could improve? Yes. Do I think that the hive has a significant hacker problem relative to other featured bedrock servers? No.

I find suggestions like this to not only be straight up incorrect, but completely useless since they never provide any sort of meaningful discussion, and are difficult to really prove.

I also notice that you posted a suggestion like this 3 weeks ago that was locked and responded to by an admin. I suggest in the most polite way that I can that you don’t post any sort of topic on the forums if you don’t want to have any sort of useful discussion that can help the hive improve aspects of their server. If you don’t want to make a meaningful suggestion with effort put into it, don’t bother posting.

7 Likes

thats like what, 5 people who made these threads in the last few months

im pretty sure I myself have gotten more new players onto hive than that lol

1 Like

Like was previously said, our anti-cheat is constantly improving and is updated every single day. It will only improve further with time. If you find cheaters still, please do report them on our official Discord. :slight_smile:

4 Likes