Hive Style Practice

Hello there,
I’m currently practicing the Hive style and to do that I ask YOU if you want to sacrifice your non Hive Style skin and I’ll try to convert it into Hive Style. If you like it you can keep it if.
Also this is completely free and I’d really appreciate it if you give me some feedback.

Have a great day Luca

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

If you want lots of practice I recommend just going to a place where skins are posted such as Skindex and use those skins and practice converting them into the Hive style

This is completely right. I don’t even know why I didn’t thought of that on my own…

1 Like

So this is my first victim:
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.37.01
And after adding some Hive style,Keralis and changing small details this is the result:
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.34.31
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.34.48
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.34.39
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.34.55
Edit: BTW this is Caillou a German cartoon character

4 Likes

ich bin schon groß und 4 komm doch und spiel mit mir caillou caillou

1 Like

Haha exactly :joy:

1 Like

also It’s not a German series, it’s Canadian there is a english version too!
edit: ur german right?

Possible I only saw and watched the memes about him

1 Like

Would it be possible to turn this into a hive style skin :thinking: :smile: :beedance:

2 Likes

Maybe, but I have another order at the moment. I will probably be finished in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

@xztreemnz Sorry for pinging you but can you resend it please, it’s not properly working with the white background

The only version of Caillou that isn’t cursed.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

If you are interested in any of those skins, you can download them on planetminecraft

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 16.18.33
Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 16.18.25
Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 16.18.08

What do you think about the head, I tried to Hue shift it abstract. I’m quite happy how the left and right sides came out but unsure about the rest?

2 Likes

Blue looks kinda weird

Forgot to upload the finished product

1 Like

that’s awesome! only the hand is in the wrong direction… other than that its really good!

Hrm, hrm I can explain it…
Gimme a sec