Hive Staff Roster Suggestion

So, the Hive Staff Roster was released today and it’s pretty clean and minimalistic. I’m suggesting adding links to the user’s profile, and to show what role they play (ex: staff manager).

Example:

• Hlzyzptlk · Hive Staff Manager
Discord: Holly#0100 · Profile

• TakesEffort · Hive Staff Assistant
Discord: TakesEffort#0001 · Profile

I’m hoping forward for more updates! :cubee:

4 Likes

I had considered this, though not every staff member is active on the forums and we always want to encourage users to reach out on Discord instead, as this is where all of our staff can be easily reached. The overall list is quite minimal as we felt it didn’t need to be super detailed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: One of our most searched topics is ‘staff roster’, often by new users. We want the list to be simple and easy to understand for new users as well as those that may not understand English fluently.

5 Likes

not to be rude as i am sure they have their reasons, but how are we supposed to contact them on discord when if you go to send them a message it doesn’t go through because they have dm’s closed?

Maybe something like this?

• Hlzyzptlk · Hive Staff Manager
Discord: Holly#0100 · Profile

• TakesEffort · Hive Staff Assistant
Discord: TakesEffort#0001 · Profile

1 Like

I know this has nothing to do with what you said, but what is the pasta called that is in your banner? I haven’t had it in ages and I can’t remember what it is called LOL. Sorry for the off topic-ness of this post.

It’s macaroni :,)

If that’s something you guys’d like I can certainly look into it! The only thing there would be that Discord tags may not be up to date all the time as users do change them quite a bit

6 Likes

You can use the help-me channel, PM a moderator here, or email [email protected].

How will we know promotions, reaignings, etc with the new staff roster?

1 Like