Hive spring hub parkour not kid friendly and arranged

So the spring hub parkour was sabotaged, i know i don’t want the devs to sound sus by it but they have sabotaged the parkour and the are doing a good job keeping under the radar, because i’ve been trying to find this issue for over a month. the parkour is just too hard, can you arrange it to something easier. also i found a impossible jump in the spring parkour 2nd half, so we need a ladder on one of the impossible jumps

The parkour is supposed to be hard. If you can’t seem to beat it, maybe just stop. Not saying you should quit altogether, but taking a break every now and then is good. Try Just Build if you want a more relaxing experience! happy_tongue

1 Like

Umm… Please don’t be mad. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it not kid-friendly, it is more of a skill issue. I have completed parkours on switch AND touchscreen (yes, with some difficulty on touchscreen).

2 Likes

The spring hub made the parkour a lot harder and there is already a post suggesting to change it. I think this one is a dupe.

1 Like

Do you even know what kid friendly means? Lol
Also might just be a skill issue on your end perhaps but as JJ said, just take a little break or just practice eventually and you’ll get it.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s just me (or because i play on Xbox), but I do find the second portion of the parkour to be very difficult. Im not saying rearranging it, but maybe adding a checkpoint were the first unlock is, but hey, that’s just what I think, feel free to agree or disagree =)

2 Likes

I don’t know. There is checkpoints in the arcade parkours, but those don’t have rewards as they’re supposed to be easy. (unless you count the gold mailbots at the end as rewards) But maybe it could work.

1 Like

How has this guy not had any of his posts taken down yet lol, I’m not trying to be rude but I swear half of his posts are just “the bourgeoisie made me lose my game of hide and seek” (then again I know well the forums are dead so that’s probably why they’re not being taken down)

1 Like

The post where he accused of me hacking got taken down im pretty sure

But anyway

Really? It’s the same amount of hard for me lol

2 Likes

Nope

Hive treasure wars shop glitch

1 Like

No he said someone behind him was hacking, as far as i remember i’ve never played a game with him.

But anyway

I play on switch and it is pretty hard. one time i played hive on my computer, but it sucked as i didn’t have a mouse. Also my computer is like 12 years old so it was pretty laggy.

1 Like

i don’t get if you’re a troll or being serious. Every single time the parkour has been updated I’ve completed it no matter what, you don’t know how to properly use the term “kid friendly”, all the jumps are possible and I one time completed the parkour course on a mobile device. Everyone has a different skill level and sometimes you just need to practice. (It took me 5 months to finish back in 2019)

1 Like

Some parkours can be a little tricky, I’m sure you’ll manage to complete it if you keep practicing!