Hive Skill Level System

Hive Games Skill Level System

Hi! I reckon we should have a Hive Games Skill Level system.

The reason I’m suggesting this is because games like Treasure Wars get unfair with speedbridgers and tryharders since not all of us can speedbridge nor attack as good as others can. It makes the games unfair for us players who don’t speedbridge and actually play the game properly instead of speedbridging.
It gets annoying and makes it unfair especially when me and my friends are in a party and just want a normal game of Treasure Wars without speedbridgers and tryhards.

But everyone can do it, it’s really easy you should learn it yourself.

Also people near level 1 would have to deal with hackers more often since they are usually on newer accounts.

Level isn’t really skill, someone can just play for a long time and level up. Also, this is a dupe. Have a nice day! :grinning:

I really can’t learn it myself because of my bad ping and it risks me being killed from the void. We need level matchmaking because it’s stupid. I hate being swarmed by speedbridgers. Like for real, it’s stupid. I actually can’t learn it myself due to lag and I need level matchmaking because the games get unfair

Read this, also this is a dupe suggestion.

2 Likes

Yeah but I never mentioned any hackers. I said “speedbridgers” and “tryharders” we need a levels system for skill since people make the game unfair

Holding down click while sprinting is so hard, I’m sympathetic!!!

I agree. I hate speedbridgers so much because they make games unfair, especially for those who can’t speedbridge, like mobile users or those with bad ping. I have a friend who uses mobile and has bad ping.

I’m being sarcastic, in case it wasn’t obvious enough already. Speed bridging is a part of the game and it’s really not that hard.

I mj bridge myself, and it’s great. Just get better

Dude, I mentioned earlier that we can’t due to bad ping, which despawns some blocks and not all of us can actually click that fast. Me and my friends all have tried and literally cannot do it without dying to lag.

You literally hold down click wdym

Also, people with Autism can’t always see the difference between sarcasm and truth

Our PCs can’t just do that. Holding click never works for me and my friends at all. We’re not all on gaming PCs or even good WiFi

I have an Xbox one and 75 ping, idk what to tell you

1 Like

Me and my friends get like 500-1000 ping, wdym. Only 75 ping? That’s GOOD.

Hey first of as char said if you have skilled based match making that would make it difficult for lower skilled players as whenever a hacker would join they would start off lower meaning low skilled players would have an even harder time.

Also have you tried watching a video on how to bridge well, you don’t need a gaming pc to speed bridge and even desktop mouses. Though if you have bad ping mj bridging places blocks 5 ahead so you rarely come across lag.

Also having to code all the programing would be difficult and not sure what you would base ‘skill’ of of.

Most of my message is repeating what others said but trying to make it easier to understand.

2 Likes

I didn’t say that, Char did

actully i have 160 ping at all times and i have no problem safe/god bridging and if you get 500-1000 ping try switching regions and if that does not work move out of antarctica

2 Likes

I get about 100 ping and I died because of lag while speed bridging less than ten times in the 10 months I’ve been playing SkyWars
Also:

lol

1 Like